Sunday, July 15, 2007

Ants were walking three-by-three, horrah, horrah!

So, I'm living out of a knapsack and enjoying the nomadic life.

Why, you ask?

Ants - little, tiny red ants - overtook my room. They were enticed by the filth of my roommate, then decided that the grass must be greener on the other side (which, I might add, was spotless) and made their vacation home in my room.

So, Friday afternoon I had an emergency move to get my stuff out before it all was infested.

The only issue: Thursday passed, I had a great interview with Starbucks at Mel Lastman Square and they want to schedule a second interview. Plus, I work three mornings a week in North York as a baby-sitter. So, that means that I'll be truly nomadic as I'll sleep on different people's sofas at night.

This is what happens when you pray for adventure!

But, all that happens will never make me doubt the awesomeness of God. It just makes me realize that God, You truly have a sense of humor. But, if You don't mind, I'd like to know what you've got up Your sleeve for me for the next little while. Afterall, I'll need to know what to pack...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home