Thursday, February 03, 2005

Welcome and a Side Note

Welcome everyone!

I started this site a little while back so that I could have a place to share photos and stories with friends and family. However, it's become a little more than that. I enjoy the art of writing (as most of you know) and this is a great outlet for me to write about whatever I want...no boundries! So, you'll find everything from photos (as soon as I can figure out how to publish more than one at a time...anyone have any suggestions?) to stories to articles and movie reviews.

There's everything from A to Z...well, except instructions on how to train a wild llama. That one's up to you! But hey, if you ever need some advice on chasing one down, I can help you with that. (I bet the real Three Wisemen never had to chase down their exessively-salivating llamas...Anyone remember the old CNIB annual "Bethlehem Live" out in Woodbridge? Then again, I would bet that the real Mother Mary never kept a cookie plate and thermos of hot chocolate under the sleeping baby Jesus either!)

Anyway, take care, God bless and happy reading!

Amy

PS: Feel free to leave a comment or email the link or post to friends and family. You know the old saying: The more, the merrier!

1 Comments:

At Friday, April 01, 2005 10:13:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so happy to see that you're writing again! If you're ever stuck for a topic, post an "all-call" and I'll lend a hand. School's all good and hopefully I'll talk with you soon! Keep on...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home